Final version of my Raindrops 2.0 The Song is complete and the visualization is complete. Leverages alembic fluid caches from Maya Bifrost. OpenVDB for mesh simplification, and blend shapes for some of the raindrop effects. Throw in a few particles, post processing, connect everything to 8 channel spectral audio analysis and Voila! Enjoy. Next up will be galaxies and side-scrolling graphic designs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Music Visuals: Galaxy v2.0 - Burning Bridges
Still working through Unity2019 and all the preview packages. Trying to get some cool space stuff that reacts to music. Second attempt h...
-
Doing a quick deviation from my documentation on the Iron Man music visualization. Figured I'd put up a quick tutorial on creating a s...
-
Development continues. I realize it's been awhile. Life just seems to get busy. So here is a line-up of buildings I've got. I f...
-
It's been awhile since I've had the chance to blog or start on any new visualizations. Got a new job which has been going well and...
No comments:
Post a Comment