Sunday, January 13, 2013

Making of video - a brief tangent

I'm currently working on a "making of" video for the performance I did with the Redwood Symphony back in October. I was in the midst of recording when this composition caught my eye. The way the light was reacting to the piano music, the trees in the foreground:  I immediately had to make a visualization with this, so I did.  The piano piece is entitled "The Lonely March" and I composed it way back in 2007.  The sombre quality of the music fit really well with the lighting in the scene.  This visualization uses the redwood forest scene I had constructed for the Redwood Symphony performance.  You can see how it would react to a very different type of music.  Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Music Visuals: Galaxy v2.0 - Burning Bridges

Still working through Unity2019 and all the preview packages.  Trying to get some cool space stuff that reacts to music.  Second attempt h...