Thursday, December 13, 2012

Carol of the Bells

I've got a new visualization in the works.  This is still an early work in progress but I wanted to get it out in time for the holidays.  The piece, "Carol of the Bells," was arranged, and performed by me.  If you like Christmas music and are looking for a unique and interesting take on it, check out my CD!  It's available through CDBaby here:  http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/matthewbain2

The music is also available through Amazon and iTunes.  Also, stay tuned for a "making of" video about the Redwood Symphony Orchestra concert.  I'll show you a behind-the-scenes tour of how my visualization system works.  For now, here's the latest video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Music Visuals: Galaxy v2.0 - Burning Bridges

Still working through Unity2019 and all the preview packages.  Trying to get some cool space stuff that reacts to music.  Second attempt h...